Skip to content
- Meditation is super-important and helps my mind
- Yoga is great and improves my bodies wellbeing (and also supports my immune-system btw)
- I love my food – it tastes great and more and more I realize what I have done to my body for so many years (btw I eat meat maximum once in a week now and I don’t miss it at all)
- Jamu is a really affordable and tasty health booster (just look at the immune-powers of turmeric)
- The acupuncture feels surprisingly good to my chronically aching back and is very affordable. I haven’t had it really on my list yet.
- I am happy I never trusted too much in modern medicine, I realized and learned what a huge money-making-industry it is